Saturday, January 16, 2010

Yummy Lemonade Chicken

Super Yummy! Nice and lip-smackingly-tart. My father-in-law says it’s as good as PF Chang’s Lemon Chicken.

Mmmmm


This recipe was given to me by Jackie for our dinner exchange group.



1 1/2 c. lemonade concentrate
6 Tbsp. brown sugar
4 Tbsp. vinegar
2 tsp. soy sauce
1/2 tsp. ground ginger
1/2 tsp. paprika
1/2 tsp. basil
1/2 tsp. chili powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. onion powder
1/2 tsp. oregano
1/2 tsp. pepper

4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts or ten chicken tenders
½ c. flour with lemon pepper to taste
¼ c. canola oil

1. Mix all sauce ingredients. Set aside.
2. Dredge chicken in flour mixture, cook in oil. Pour sauce over chicken, simmer until warm. Serve over cooked rice.

1 comment:

Himesclan said...

I've never had anything like this before and liked it. I think I'll try it with brown or wild rice next time instead of just white. Thanks for the recipe and I'm anxious to try others of yours.