Adam named this dish.
½ lbs. lean ground beef or turkey
1 can Grands! Buttermilk biscuits
1 egg yolk
¼ tsp. water
1 Tbsp. sesame seed
1 (14 oz) jar pizza sauce
4 oz. (1 cup) crumbled feta cheese
2 Tbsp. chopped ripe olives
Dash Worcestershire sauce
Dash hot pepper sauce
4 oz. (1 cup) shredded pizza cheese blend or mozzarella cheese
1. Heat oven to 375°. Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Brown ground beef in large skillet over medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain.
2. Meanwhile, separate dough into 8 biscuits. Place 2 ½ inches apart on sprayed cookie sheet. With bottom of flat 2” diameter glass or with fingers, press out each biscuit to for 3 1/3 inch round with ¼ inch rim around outside edge. In small bowl, combine egg yolk and water; blend well. Brush over tops and sides of biscuits. Sprinkle each with sesame seeds.
3. Add all remaining ingredients except pizza cheese blend to ground beef; cook about 1 minutes, stirring constantly.
4. Spoon about ¼ c. ground beef mixture into indentation of each biscuit. Sprinkle with pizza cheese blend.
5. Bake for 12-17 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown and cheese is bubbly. Carefully remove from cookie sheet.
Yield: 8 pizzas