2 oz. cream cheese, softened
2 Tbsp. sour cream
Black paste food coloring
½ tsp. snipped fresh chives
1/8 tsp. garlic salt
1/8 tsp. minced fresh parsley
36 butter-flavored crackers
18 cherry tomatoes, quartered
18 large pitted ripe olives
72 fresh chive pieces (about 1 ½ inches long)
1. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese and the sour cream, mix until smooth. Remove 1 Tbsp. to a resealable sandwich bag, mix in the black food coloring and set aside.
2. To the remaining cream cheese mixture, add the ½ tsp. chives, garlic salt, and parsely. Mix well.
3. Spread 1 teaspoon of the non-colored cream cheese mixture onto each cracker. Arrange two of the tomato quarters on top of the cream cheese to look like ladybug wings, 1 olive (hole facing up) for the head, with two chive sprigs coming out of the top of the olive for antennae.
4. Snip a tiny hole in the corner of the plastic bag with the black cream cheese mixture and pipe a very small amount of the mixture into spots to make the black dots of the ladybug.
5. Refrigerate until serving.