1 c. milk (70 to 80 Fahrenheit)
2 eggs (one separated, using the yolk for the dough and the white for the glaze)
1/2 c. vegetable oil
2 Tbsp. honey
1 1/2 tsp. salt
3 1/2 c. bread flour
2 1/4 tsp. active dry yeast
1/3 c. sugar
2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
Egg white from the above separated egg
Additional honey, optional
1. In bread machine pane, place first eight ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select dough setting (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 Tbsp. of water or flour if needed).
2. When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface. Punch down; cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
3. Divide dough into 24 pieces; shape each into a ball. Place 12 balls each into two greased 8" baking pans.
4. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
5. For glaze, combine sugar, butter, honey and egg white; drizzle over dough.
6. Bake at 350 (Fahrenheit) for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Brush with additional honey, if desired.
Yield: 2 dozen