1 pkg. (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
2 Tbsp. milk
½ tsp. garlic powder
½ tsp. onion powder
12 slices white bread
12 slices cheddar cheese
22 pitted, ripe olives
1. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, milk, garlic and onion powders. Set aside 3 Tbsp. of this mixture.
2. Using a butterfly shaped cookie cutter, cut the white bread and the cheddar into butterfly shape. Spread cream cheese mixture over each slice of bread and top with a slice of the cheddar.
3. Cut 12 olives in half, lengthwise; place 2 halves, cut side down in the center of each sandwich for the body, cut remaining olives into slices; place two on each wing. Set olive ends aside.
4. Cut a small whole in the center of a pastry or large plastic bag; insert star tip. Fill bag with reserved cream cheese mixture. Pipe a star on each olive slice; pipe 2 stars on front of the head olive for eyes. Cut olive ends into small pieces; place on eyes.
5. Refrigerate until serving.