Simply put: You. Are. Welcome.
2 (18 oz) refrigerated cookie dough
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/3 c. sugar
1 Tbsp. vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 325. Lightly grease a 9X13" baking pan.
2. With one package of cookie dough tear apart and sprinkle over the entire bottom of the pan. (Spaces between cookie dough are ok and preferred). Lightly pat down.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and eggs until creamy (little chunks of cream cheese are ok). Pour mixture over cookie dough in pan. Spread evenly over cookie dough.
4. With remaining cookie dough, tear apart and sprinkle over cream cheese mixture. As before, spaces between cookie dough are ok. Lightly pat down.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes until even light browning on top or toothpick comes out clean.