I almost always serve this when we're having Orange Grove Chicken Avocado Salad.
¼ tsp garlic powder
¼ tsp salt, if desired
¼ tsp dried oregano
¼ tsp dried basil leaves
4 ½ tsp olive oil
1 (12 oz) can refrigerated flaky biscuits
¼ c. chopped green bell pepper
¼ c. chopped red bell pepper
1 oz (1/4 c.) shredded mozzarella cheese
2 Tbsp. grated Romano or Parmesan cheese
1. Heat oven to 400˚.
2. In small bowl, combine garlic powder, salt, basil and oregano; blend well. Set aside.
3. Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Place 1 biscuit in center of ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Arrange remaining biscuits in circle, edges slightly overlapping, around center biscuit. Gently press out to 10 inch circle.
5. Brush with olive oil; top with bell peppers and cheeses. Sprinkle garlic powder mixture over top.
6. Bake at 400˚ for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. To serve, pull apart warm biscuits