Monday, June 9, 2014

The King's Brownies

So the name of this recipe implies something major.  They are really, really good and I got the recipe from my new friend Caroline King (see what I did there?).  I love, love, love, love, love brownies.  They are one of my very favorite desserts and this recipe beats out almost all store bought brownie mixes.  The texture is right, the flavor is right, everything is right about these.  How could it not be with 2 cups of sugar and 1 cup or butter? And super-duper easy! I will never buy a box mix for brownies again - Honestly!

1 c. White sugar
1 c. Brown sugar
1 c. flour
3/4 c. baking cocoa powder
1 c. butter, melted
3 eggs
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla

1.  Mix all of the ingredients together; spread into a greased 9X13 pan - bake at 350 for about 20 minutes.


No comments: